This online course module will help buyers and sellers of DOOH transact more efficiently and effectively programmatically
You may have missed the live event, but this online course module, inclusive of recordings from our live sessions, will help buyers and sellers of DOOH transact more efficiently and effectively programmatically. You will gain a competitive advantage in how to apply and navigate the evolving programmatic ecosystem to boost your campaign or publisher side performance.
Designed for your entire team, our Beginner-to-Intermediate-level class will build a strong foundation in the knowledge and understanding of the programmatic landscape, its history, and differences with other media channels. This training is specialized to elevate all attendees, regardless of level, on how to incorporate programmatic best practices into both the buying and selling process and build a roadmap toward programmatic DOOH success.
What to Expect
The modules will cover basics to intermediate theory around the practice of Programmatic DOOH. After assessments, attendees will have gained essential learnings, including:
- Knowing the advantages of programmatic transacting, specific to DOOH
- Applying the 5 Stages of Programmatic Buying to your job
- Applying the 5 Stages of Programmatic Selling to your job
- Seeing a leading Supply Side Platform and Demand Side Platform in action
- Understanding how Data enhances inventory and creative
- Hearing real-life experiences from a leading Programmatic Buyer
Who Should Attend
The training will benefit both buy-side and sell-side multi-disciplinary stakeholder teams and organizational levels:
- Publisher Operations
- Publisher Sellers